Job vacancy - Technical Pricing Specialist
Position: Technical Pricing Specialist
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
As Technical Pricing Specialist, you will provide high quality, detailed commercial support, guidance, and knowledge to help various elements of the business, in particular to the Sales, Commercial and Customer Services staff in support of pricing of customer proposals, tenders, agreements, and selected work orders.
- As Technical Pricing Specialist, you will Assist Sales, Commercial, and Customer Services teams with bid pricing and pricing for customers units as appropriate.
- Perform technical and commercial analysis on data extracted from business systems for use in tenders.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of IT systems and software in order to conduct efficient data analysis.
- Identify the need for new reports and tools, develop concepts and trigger implementation with IT development team, actively support from a user and business need perspective.
- Be aware of material and labor costs, and ensure commercial proposals meet the gross margin target for each product group.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Technical Pricing Specialist role:
- If you have experience in providing pricing proposals based on technical data and commercial considerations.
- Experience of working within manufacturing, or repair and maintenance environments.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with particular emphasis on Excel and data manipulation skills. Working knowledge of MS Access would be advantageous.
- Full current driving license
Due to the nature of business security clearance will be required.
If you feel you have the skills to become the Technical Pricing Specialist, please apply for the role and a colleague from ACS Performance will be in touch.