Job vacancy - Operations Manager - Education
Position: Operations Manager - Education
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
The role of Operations Manager - Education will be working to manage the delivery of education and learning logistics across the business, including. In Centre short course and longer term none funded courses delivery, VCT delivery and Online Learning. You will be working with Sales and Delivery teams to ensure courses are properly, scheduled, resourced and delivered to meet sales demand and targets.
- As Operations Manager - Education, you will be required to manage Funded Apprenticeship delivery, in scheduling, resourcing and is delivered according to TS4U 4 Steps delivery model.
- Working with Apprenticeship and Corporate Sales depts, Quality, and Learner manager, QLM to ensure quality and compliance within particular Ofsted.
- To promote and secure apprenticeship opportunities.
- Forge sustainable relationships with the employer base and developing lasting partnerships with local authorities and other public sector organizations.
- Establish where possible, work experience and Industry Placements.
- Contribute to the securing and management of corporate bids.
- Work with Marketing and Brand to protect the reputation and react and manage customer feedback, complaints.
To be successful in the role of Operations Manager - Education, you will have a background within the education or apprenticeship industry.
We would love to speak to anyone who has Managed Teams within the Education Industry.
If you feel you have the skills to become the Operations Manager - Education, please apply for the role and a colleague from ACS Performance will be in touch.