Job vacancy - Key Account Manager
Position: Key Account Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000 per annum
The Key Account Manager - Freight will be working for a respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in logistics. With an aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. You will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry-leading systems and processes.
As Key Account Manager - Freight, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of all assigned Key accounts to maximize performance, revenue and profit potential of all shipping opportunities in balance with excellent customer service.
- Monitor all account activities, and act as the key contact for the customer.
- Take action and report to the Export Operations Manager as necessary, work with all the other involved departments and Overseas offices ensuring that communication is at its best and that us and the customer have visibility of all their Supply chain while we are in total control.
- Make sure all customer queries are attended to in a timely matter and processed to the highest standard.
- Train all operators that might work on your Key Accounts against up-to-date standards
To be successful in the role of Key Account Manager - Freight, you will:
- Industry experience within Air Exports
- Solid background in UK Customs law and procedures
- Previous experience dealing with a varied customer base and building strong relationships.
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on the most appropriate method.
If you feel you have the skillset to be the Key Account Manager, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.