Job vacancy - Product Characterisation Engineer
Position: Product Characterisation Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000 per annum
The role of Product Characterisation Engineer offers a positive and inclusive working environment, also the Product Characterisation Engineer role comes with the ability for flexible working hours to optimize your work and life balance.
The Product Characterisation Engineer will develop and execute manual and automated tests as per the product validation test plan with the aim of ensuring that the product performance and functionality meet the intended design specification. Key test parameters include optical power, homogeneity, and stability as well as electrical characteristics such as product response time.
- Conducting product performance testing.
- Creating product performance reports.
- By actively participating in compliance testing activities.
- Maintaining product performance data and compliance records.
- Conceiving of new methods which make the tasks of product performance analysis easier.
- Automating testing and reporting where appropriate.
- Generally ensuring that the products sell meet our exacting standards.
To be successful in this role of Product Characterisation Engineer you would've worked previously in a laboratory setting.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Possess knowledge of microscopes and/or other optical systems.
- You have a knowledge of standard electrical test equipment for example oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, and signal generators.
Benefits of the role of Product Characterisation Engineer include:
- A 37.5 hour working week
- 25 days personal vacation + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Competitive salary plus a company profitability bonus
- Life Assurance / Death-In-Service benefits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Insurance (optional at cost for employee's family)
- Parent company Share Incentive Plan
If you feel you have the skillset to be the Product Characterisation Engineer, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.