Job vacancy - Customs Operations Assistant
Position: Customs Operations Assistant
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
As Customs Operations Assistant, you will be responsible for Coordinating with Market/ Warehouse re final loaded cargo status. Be responsible for Production of customs T-form transit documents with correct destinations Driver despatch of all paperwork.
- CMRs T-forms for Export loads Notification for shipping line of Safety and Security Declaration.
- Send Pre-Advice to overseas partner (outside of normal office hours)
- Manage T-form discharge process for ICC Entry of shipment data into CNS/Destn8 system for UK customs clearance Maintaining records of clearance.
- Being organised and accurate with all systems are essential requirements.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Customs Operations Assistant role who has:
- Good knowledge of the road freight industry.
- Previous experience in vehicle slot management and Gatehouse booking procedures.
- Ensure that the company operates within all agreed operational procedures, and within statutory requirements including the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Prepare correct documentation to the Warehouse/Haulage/Distribution/Shipping department for loading/offloading cargo to vehicles, in a timely manner.
ACS are recruiting for a Customs Operations Assistant. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Customs Operations Assistant, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Customs Operations Assistant. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Customs Operations Assistant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Customs Operations Assistant role you desire.