Job vacancy - Business Development Executive
Position: Business Development Executive
Salary: £41,000 - £50,000 per annum
Benefits: Car Allowance
The Role of the Business Development Executive will be Working from Home but covering the Northern Sales Territory, the Business Development Executive role comes with a car allowance and also a bonus package.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be developing and managing a Northern sales territory, promoting the company's core Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Services, and delivering new business in line with annual Gross Profit targets.
- Actively prospecting via different channels to uncover and develop opportunities.
- Demonstrating strategic, solutions-based selling approach to uncover opportunities to offer full end-to-end solutions (to include Freight Forwarding, Order Management, Consolidation, Contract Logistics and E-commerce), and deliver long-term tangible quantified value offerings to the customer.
- Engaging with BD team and Manager to support temporary Sales Initiatives
- Attend Trade & Exhibition events as required.
- Leading customer meetings and presentations, and monthly/quarterly/annual business review meetings as required.
To be successful in this role of Business Development Executive you would've worked previously in a Logistics background within business development.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Able to use various lead sources to identify suitable target prospects, engaging with appropriate internal support functions to progress the sale.
- Logistics background.
- Driving license.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Business Development Executive position, please apply for the role with your CV, and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.