Job vacancy - Lead Subcontract Manager
Position: Lead Subcontract Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
The Role of Led Subcontract Manager has a stunning work environment with an on-site gym, various gym classes such as yoga, bike for work scheme and bike stations for cycling the Sussex Countryside, the Led Subcontract Manager role also includes a superb on-site restaurant with hot cooked breakfast and lunch, healthy snacks and fresh Coffee.
As the Led Subcontract Manager, you will pursue improved quality and reliability while driving innovation and sustainability and will deliver competitive advantage through performance improvement and cost reduction, all in the context of a complex, high risk, high value, services environment.
- Helping guise the department to Concern & Corrective Action best practice.
- Ensuring that supplier performance (SPT, OTD, NCRs, Reliability) meets both the contractual requirements and the needs of all business lines.
- Aid the creation of contractual mechanisms, to ensure that arrangements are in place for effective contract management.
- Advising of mid-level tactical to strategic intelligence and early warning of strategic issues
- Providing supplier performance feedback.
- Provide supplier capacity planning information to the business and demand forecasts to the supply chain.
- Supporting the MRO function to resolve tactical issues preventing them from developing into strategic issues.
To be successful in this role of Led Subcontract Manager you would've worked previously within the aerospace and/or aviation background.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Procurement professional, having held experience within a similar capacity within aerospace/aviation.
- You'll be experienced in performance management and relationship management.
- In performance management and relationship management.
- Confident coach and mentor to individuals under their training.
- Those with a continuous improvement, Supplier development or Supplier Quality background.
If you feel that you have the skills for the Led Subcontract Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.