Job vacancy - Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
As the Business Development Manager, you will be joining the public sector sales team responsible for increasing sales revenue through identifying and prospecting new clients, presenting customer value propositions and winning business.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities across B2B and seek opportunities for growth.
- Delivering customer presentations - remote and in person - and be able to clearly outline the benefits and advantages of bp Chargemaster's offering.
- Pipeline management and forecasting.
- Writing customer proposals.
- Leverage benefits from CRM systems - Salesforce.
- Leverage benefits from sales tools such as LinkedIn and Showpad.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with customer expectations.
To be successful in this role of Business Development Manager you would've worked previously in the EV or public sector background.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth against the target.
- Expertise in strong interface and relationship building with customer decision-makers and senior internal stakeholders and in generating win/win situations.
- Proven track record in use of Salesforce - for pipeline management and forecasting.
- Competitive base salary
- Variable bonus subject to personal performance
- Electric Vehicle
- Up-to-date technology and new office space
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Company Sick Pay (up to 4 weeks in rolling 12 months)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Business Development Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.