Job vacancy - Export Manager
Position: Export Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
As Export Manager, you will manage the Export/Import department to make sure the processes are compliant with legal & international regulations to prevent any service delay/risks/failures.
As Export Manager, you will be a communication link between the Operational Warehouse management and the Administration team to ensure operational alignment is always maintained.
- Export Manager manages the export/import process.
- Ensures compliance with all UK & foreign government laws and regulations.
- Expedites the flow of traffic to/from foreign destinations, including customs documentation and transportation.
- Ensuring the completion of paperwork associated with international distribution in a timely manner.
- Provide strong leadership support to the Export/Import administration team and manage staff through performance and training.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Export Manager who has experience of:
- Extensive understanding of Export Documentation requirement for Air, Ocean, Truck & Courier.
- Sound understanding of documentation requirements post Brexit for all oversea shipping. Full understanding of Incoterms and Terms of Sale.
- Experienced people manager.
- Freight management experience.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Export Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.