Job vacancy - Regional Business Manager
Position: Regional Business Manager
Location: Tyne and Wear
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Benefits: Company Car
As the Regional Business Manager, you will be responsible for helping franchisees increase revenue and develop their businesses across the North-East and Scotland. As a trusted business advisor to your franchisees, you will bring sales coaching, team management and field sales experience as well as the business acumen and commercial understanding to analyse and interpret small business financial information.
- As Regional Business Manager you will be putting your selling and coaching skills to good use, mentoring franchisees on how to develop their sales and business management skills and enjoying full responsibility for driving growth for your region.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Regional Business Manager who has experience in:
- Coaching and enjoy motivating others.
- Have at least five years team management experience
- Have profit and loss experience.
- Have a background in field sales.
The role of Regional Business Manager comes with a range of benefits including:
- Substantial salary progress once fully trained and consistently demonstrating success.
- Companywide training programme to develop key skills.
- Company car allowance, laptop and mobile phone.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Non-contributory private health care and critical illness cover.
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- Life insurance at three times salary.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Staff purchase scheme - take home products for FREE.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Regional Business Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.