Job vacancy - Field Service Engineer
Position: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The role of Field Service Engineer will be reporting to the Field Service Manager will play a key role in supporting the businesses customers and worldwide distributors through service, calibration, and technical assistance. You will carry out visits to Customer sites for scheduled service, calibration, and training of Optical products;
- Attend to breakdown calls, when required, on Optical products;
- Complete site visit reports, to allow correct processing of Customer orders, via Service Administration;
- Create calibration certificates from recorded data;
- All processes to be completed in line with our ISO9001 procedures;
- Give expertise advice/guidance and assistance to customers when requested;
- Attend Exhibitions / Trade Shows for build and breakdown;
- Adhere to existing working practices, methods, policies, procedures, undertake relevant training and development
- activities where required;
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure compliance with GDPR and associated guidelines where appropriate.
To be successful in this role of Field Service Engineer you would've worked previously in a Mechanical or Electronic engineering background.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience of calibration processes, including UKAS.
- Experience in a field-based service role.
- Hold a Mechanical Engineering related discipline, or an equivalent time-served Engineering Apprenticeship
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Field Service Engineer position, please apply for the role with your CV, and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.