Job vacancy - Brand Communications Senior Executive
Position: Brand Communications Senior Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The role of the Brand Communications Senior Executive will be responsible for supporting the Brand Communications Manager to, plan, manage and deliver activities that support our customer propositions, strengthen the companies brand reputation and to maximizes our impact and voice.
The role of Brand communications Senior Executive offers to work from home.
You will ensure the brand architecture and tone of voice is applied in a consistent manner across all customer touchpoints, both internally and externally. You will also work closely with the in-house creative team to support the visual identity where required.
- Work with the Brand Communications Manager to oversee the development and the ongoing refinement of our brand strategy to ensure that the principles for our brand's visual and verbal identity are clearly defined and fit for purpose across all areas of the organisation.
- Coordinate work with selected agencies that support our work and projects around the brand.
- Work closely with the Brand Communications Manager, wider team and departments to lead future overarching brand campaigns.
- Experience working in a similar role on brand positioning and identity.
- Experience of working in NFP/Charity sector, preferably for an institutional or social change body.
- Experience managing agencies to effectively deliver project plans on time and on budget.
- Experience of delivering strategic and tactical multi-channel, audience-led communications and marketing campaigns with impact and results.