Job vacancy - Contracts Manager
Position: Contracts Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
The role of Contract Manager is responsible for responsibility for the successful delivery of door/window supply and install projects, ensuring complete customer satisfaction and maximizing profitability and productivity for the group. You will plan and communicate required involvement of departments for the successful delivery of each project.
- Determine contractual obligations under a contract to ensure risk-free project delivery.
- Creation and allocation of cost budgets for operational processes and for direct expenditure
- Develop and manage project plan including supply of materials, equipment and site labour resources.
- Identify sub-contract labour requirements, agree scope of activity and performance management activity.
- Effectively manage relationships with all project stakeholders, including regular site meetings.
- 5 Years of construction or project management experience in construction projects ranging in value between £1m-£5m.
- Experience in joinery / door / window sub-contract packages.
- Proven ability to lead multi-disciplined site teams.
- Experience of JCT / NEC sub-contracts.
- CSCS Card Holder - Construction Manager
- CITB Site Supervisor
- Recognised H&S Qualification such as IOSH / NEBOSH
- UK Government / Counter Terror security clearance
- Robust skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested? If you feel you have the skillset to be the Contracts Manager, press the "Apply Now" button and a member of the team will get in touch with you.