Job vacancy - Quality Manager
Position: Quality Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
The Role of Quality Manager you will take responsibility for maintaining, developing and improving the company's quality assurance standards. Work closely with Engineering, Product Management, Purchasing and Manufacturing teams to ensure right first time introduction of new products, positioning suppliers for success and safeguarding product quality levels to exceed customer expectations.
- Lead the quality assurance and compliance functions of the business, driving continuous improvement and promoting high levels of operational excellence.
- Help develop a proactive culture and appreciation for a quality-focused environment, advocating the value and benefits to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Work in harmony with a cross-functional team to proactively managing risk when introducing new products, addressing issues, overseeing suppliers and delivering production targets with first-rate customer service.
- Guide Engineering and Purchasing teams to ensure that suppliers and purchased components meet our regulatory needs and any certification is obtained for our records.
- Work in partnership with Engineering to ensure our products comply with the necessary regulatory standards and that the necessary documentation is created.
- Lead internal and external auditing processes of the QMS system in accordance with ISO9001.
To be successful in this role of Quality Manager you would've worked previously in a senior quality role, preferably within a lean manufacturing environment.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and the QMS.
- Previous experience of managing a small team.
- Geometric dimensioning, tolerancing and measuring techniques knowledge.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Quality Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.