Job vacancy - Quality & Sustainability Compliance Manager
Position: Quality & Sustainability Compliance Manager
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
As Quality & Sustainability Compliance Manager you will Lead, monitor, and evaluate quality and environmental policy within the group, in accordance with the general business strategy.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Quality and Environmental Management Systems, engaging people in its continual improvement, organising and conducting rigorous internal audits and ensuring that good practice is embedded across the business.
This hands-on role will require a candidate to be highly organised and flexible with an ability to coordinate team ideas and projects, as well as work autonomously and make decisions.
The position will be based in the UK with potential international travel to our other sites. You will be part of the operations team, reporting to the Operational Excellence Director, but working across all group functions. It will give you the opportunity to drive improvement across an entrepreneurial technology company and see the direct impact of your contribution.
- Maintain business ISO 19001 and 14001 certifications.
- Analyse, monitor, and report on business and supply chain quality and environmental performance.
- Oversee the sustainability performance of the business, developing, implementing, and monitoring company environmental strategies.
- Lead an audit and review programme to drive continual improvement as well as conduct rigorous internal audits.
- Drive a root cause corrective action process to address any non-conformities and prevent recurrence.
- Experience of working with ISO Management Systems (Both ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 preferred)
- Experience of undertaking virtual and on-site audits of business processes.
- Understanding and practical application of root cause analysis and problem-solving tools.
- Understanding and practical application of root cause analysis and problem-solving tools
- Must be organised and enjoy multi-tasking - you will be responsible for coordinating a variety of projects as well as being involved in hands-on and detailed work
- Experience in technology organisations, particularly with outsourced manufacturing