Job vacancy - Marketing Campaigns Manager
Position: Marketing Campaigns Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
The Marketing Campaigns Manager role has a working from home policy that allows you to split in the office and homeworking but must be able to commute easily to the Farnborough office after lockdown restrictions lift.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager is responsible for developing and managing the marketing campaign program, being both strategic and hands-on. You will own the strategy, development and execution of integrated B2B marketing campaigns that are outcome-focused and directly drive new business generation, cross-sell, up-sell and market / brand awareness.
- To Run well-structured campaigns in a consistent manner globally, in close collaboration with content, product and regional marketing teams (who provide content and messaging).
- Plan campaigns clearly to ensure targeting, timing and workload support ambitious and sustainable business growth.
- Be accountable for measuring and tracking the success (MQLs, ROI and LTV) of campaigns (via SFDC dashboards), optimise, test and iterate as required.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as product and sales teams to ensure alignment and buy-in for campaign briefs, content and objectives.
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing high volume, target-driven marketing campaigns, ideally in B2B SaaS business.
- The ability to work at speed without compromising quality in a fast-paced and quickly changing business environment.
- Detail-oriented, highly organised and creative with the ability to think outside the box.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to translate data, insight and ideas into actionable, results-oriented marketing campaigns.
- Experience coordinating and leading cross-functional meetings (with sales/product teams) to produce actionable plans that convert to business opportunities and revenue.
And it would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience working with Salesforce desirable.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent marketing-related qualification.