Job vacancy - Service Desk Manager
Position: Service Desk Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
The Role of Technology Service Desk Manager, you can expect a stunning work environment with an on-site gym, various gym classes such as yoga, bike for work scheme and bike stations for cycling the Sussex Countryside, the Led Subcontract Manager role also includes a superb on-site restaurant with hot cooked breakfast and lunch, healthy snacks and fresh Coffee.
As the Technology Service Desk, responsible for the day to day running of the IT Service Desk and supporting the systems, staff, customers, and suppliers of the company's 24/7 business operation, ensuring that the company and the Technology department meet contractual SLA's and KPI's.
- Monitoring and reviews of SLA's, KPI's and individual ticket management
- Direct line management of ServiceDesk staff, including Performance reviews, 1-2-1's
- Onboarding of new services or solutions.
- Deployment of end user computing and applications projects.
- Ensure ServiceDesk staff are trained and competent in all ServiceDesk supported services with clear succession planning throughout the tiers
- Point of escalation for VIPs and problematic cases
- Complete all weekly/monthly ServiceDesk maintenance tasks
- Liaise with other Technology and Digital heads of departments where required.
To be successful in this role of Technology Service Desk Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience team leading/Management experience of a 1st or 2nd line department
- Windows Systems administration knowledge and Active Directory knowledge.
- Experience providing monthly ServiceDesk KPI's and statistics for Quality and Senior Management review.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Technology Service Desk Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.