Job vacancy - Sales Manager
Position: Sales Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
The objective of the Sales Manager position is to acquire new clients with a minimum freight spend potential of £3m. You will be responsible for driving increased revenue and profit to achieve the company's ambitious growth targets. Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with targeted large blue-chip clients, and other key stakeholders internally and externally.
- To meet and exceed New Business Revenue target.
- To develop and execute comprehensive account plans and customer engagement strategies for key accounts within your portfolio.
- Manage, retain and develop an existing client portfolio.
- To forecast accurately by documenting all activity and stage progression in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Develop manage and maintain a target list of major clients with a revenue potential of £3m plus.
- To be deeply involved with sales process and metrics to drive revenue attainment.
- To work in partnership with Customer Services and Market Management to ensure smooth implementation of new business and the on-going retention of your client portfolio.
- Meet KPIs set within the role.
- Proven track recording in successfully attaining and managing major blue-chip companies with a minimum potential freight revenue of £3m plus.
- Proven track record of managing an existing client portfolio whilst successfully achieving a new business revenue target.
- Target driven and experience of achieving and exceeding business objectives.
- Ability to understand financial, commercial and customer driven targets and objectives.