Job vacancy - Technical Quality Specialist
Position: Technical Quality Specialist
Salary: £30,000 - £31,000 per annum
The Role of Technical Quality Specialist, you will provide technical, data, advice, and support to customers and colleagues including contractors and lighting industry professionals. Ensure that all quality reporting requirements are met and delivered to the global quality manager. Additionally, the Technical Quality Specialist will establish training programs to develop both product champions amongst the internal and external sales teams and provide a further "added value" service to our customers.
- To work with the customer service team to help resolve customer technical complaints/queries, within agreed timescales and service level agreements.
- To manage the required measures to comply with Health & Safety law including any and all COSHH considerations and any relevant risk assessments.
- Packaging and return products to head office for analysis
- Posting out samples to field sales and customers.
- Undertake physical application and analysis techniques for product testing/assessment at the on-site test center ensuring you comply with the relevant Health and Safety law and relevant risk assessments.
- Request orders to be processed and log quality claims within SAP.
To be successful in this role of Technical Quality Specialist we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Good analysis, root cause identification, and problem-solving skills.
- A-Level standard in Mathematics or Physics or equivalent subjects.
- Experience with helping customers resolve technical issues.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Technical Quality Specialist position, please apply for the role with you CV, and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.