Job vacancy - Engineering Factory Manager
Position: Engineering Factory Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
The Role of Engineering Factory Maintenance Manager, you will lead and develop manufacturing and maintenance engineers that deliver regular operational improvements, new and innovative manufacturable product & process solutions, and total productive asset maintenance to ensure the optimum operational conditions to deliver manufacturing demands.
- Leading cross-functional continuous improvement projects through engineering & maintenance to improve quality, efficiency and asset availability, in order to achieve annual OTIF and OTIF-FOC targets.
- To analyse, control and report on the factory maintenance & engineering spend to ensure that it is within the annual budget allocation in order for the business to remain profitable.
- Preserving complete and current catalogue of standard operating procedures (SOPs) in order that best practice is maintained throughout the business and capacity planning is supported with accurate data.
- To innovate in design and manufacture so that PRMF can remain market-competitive whilst achieving operational cost reduction targets in order to deliver company profit objectives.
- To deliver cost-effective total productive maintenance (TPM) to operational assets and ensure efficient response to reactive repairs so that asset operational availability remains above 80% and the company can meet its commitments to its customers OTIF.
- To oversee the planning and approval of all 3rd party contractors that are on-site and have been engaged with to undertake specialist duties planning for and delivering safe systems of work.
To be successful in this role of Engineering Factory Maintenance Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience in working within in a factory maintenance environment.
- Experience in managing a maintenance team.
- Experience in Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, or other quality tools in a manufacturing environment.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Engineering Factory Maintenance Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.