Job vacancy - Health, Safety & Sustainability Manager
Position: Health, Safety & Sustainability Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
The Role of Health, Safety & Sustainability Manager, you will develop and executes environmental, health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines and best practice. Prepares and enforces policies, procedures and working instructions to establish a culture of environment, health and safety. Conducts risk reviews, compliance audits and internal assessments
- Prepares and presents the EHS management systems for certification (ISO14001, ISO50001, ISO45001, etc.)
- Conducts training and presentations for environment, health and safety matters and incident/accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover root causes, create actions to reduce risk and prevent re-occurrence.
- Provide support for any legal actions taken against the company.
- Evaluates EHS implications of new products, processes and machinery, including formal authorization for use and certification (i.e., CE conformity).
- Prepare and run exercise, fire drills, crisis management simulation, evacuation exercises.
Please note this role will cover 3 sites in the UK.
To be successful in this role of Health, Safety & Sustainability Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate or equivalent.
- Experience of Hazardous Waste Management.
- Experience of Hazardous Materials Safety.
- Previous Multi site experience.
- Responsible for Completion of post incident analysis.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Health, Safety & Sustainability Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.