Job vacancy - Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Position: Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
The Role of Ecommerce Marketing Manager, you will manage digital marketing content across all brands of the company and assist the Group Head of eCommerce with digital marketing strategy. To drive online traffic/revenue to the organisation's websites.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly analytical reports on product and site performance, which in turn will influence future digital activity. (SEO, Email, Site Improvements, social media, etc)
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Manage the creation and implementation of all creative content, including product launches.
- Work with the SEO/Content Strategist to create and maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date, meets vaping best practices and SEO best practices.
- Working closely with the SEO/Content Strategist and Product/Content Merchandiser to ensure new products are swiftly launched and appropriate launch plans are in place.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive & Junior Digital Co-ordinator to develop strategic plans for improvement on acquisition and retention programs.
To be successful in this role of Ecommerce Marketing Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Able to demonstrable practical experience in website content management and creation.
- Strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix.
- Knowledge of building reports using Sql Database, SAP and WordPress, Google Analytics and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to translate complex data and statistics into actionable profitable marketing campaigns.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Ecommerce Marketing Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.