Job vacancy - Area Sales Manager (East Midlands)
Position: Area Sales Manager (East Midlands)
Salary: £28,000 - £31,775 per annum
As the Area Sales Manager, you will deliver sales and marketing objectives within your area introducing new ideas and plans but always promoting and sell the Company products on an ongoing and developing basis.
- Formulating ideas and plans for discussion with your Regional Manager and for agreed implementation, aimed at promoting sales of the Company's products on an ongoing and developing basis.
- To build mutually beneficial and profitable relationships for the Company with any current and potential customers and internally with your colleagues. To work collaboratively with your colleagues to achieve the attainment of any business aims and objectives.
- To maintain to a current level your own knowledge of the Company's products and be fully conversant and confident in your sales approach to maximise their market potential. This is to include technical knowledge of data and electrical installation techniques and where the Company's products may be used as a solution.
- To adopt, maintain, promote and project a professional image for the Company at all times. This to include not only your personal image and language but also any equipment supplied or accessible and used by you in fulfilling the demands of this job role.
- To demonstrably identify and nurture opportunities that will enable specification business to develop and through effective use of your extensive market contacts (Consultants, Specifiers, Architects and Contractors etc.).
- To work in support of the sales and marketing objectives within your Regional Team, developing new sales and product strategies as required in response to market demands utilising all the available resources at your disposal within the region and from across the Company.
To be successful in this role of Area Sales Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Has a record of selling to individuals, Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Construction Companies, Wholesalers and Distributors within the electrical industry.
- Experience of managing a Sales area, building trusting and supportive Customer relationships, promoting the Organisation, delivering good sales performance and managing the financial elements of a Sales function to achieve the profitable aims of the Company and maintaining targeted profit margins.
The Role of Area Sales Manager you can expect a brilliant benefits scheme including a company car, company pension and a Sales bonus scheme.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Area Sales Manager, position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.