Job vacancy - Electronic Design Engineer
Position: Electronic Design Engineer
Salary: Dependent on experience
The Role of Electronic Design Engineer, you will be within a world-class research & development team. The role involves audio circuit design, testing, PCB design and simulation with primary responsibility for analogue/digital technology. All work carried out within this department requires the need to embrace the company design ethos and working practices.
- Analogue and digital design (Filters, ADC, DSP, host, DAC, gain stages, amplifiers etc)
- Simulation and analysis of circuits
- Schematic entry into the CAD system
- PCB Design
- PCB and Circuit testing on bench (lab work)
- Liaising with PCB manufacturers
- Sourcing standard samples and liaising with companies for custom samples
- Other product testing e.g., safety, listening etc
To be successful in this role of Electronic Design Engineer, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience in audio sector and a solid analogue electronic design background.
- Understands computer networks and fault finding.
- Experience of Lab work skills for measuring, fault finding, testing, etc.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Electronic Design Engineer position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.