Job vacancy - Electronics & Systems Engineer
Position: Electronics & Systems Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
The Electronics & Systems Engineer position will be involved in the design and development of high-quality products for the hygiene industries, these products will both be new developments and in market modifications. You will be responsible for creating detailed project documentation including functional and non-functional requirements.
A large part of the responsibility of the engineer is to perform functional testing of hardware and software creating methodical test reports. The Engineer will be the first line of support for issues in production.
- Support project administration for both in-market and new product development projects ensuring projects are completed both on time and to budget.
- Support hardware and firmware FMEA
- Developing validation test for electronics, firmware and software
- Organise tasks and assign priorities so that they are completed on time.
- Ensure all designs are suitable for manufacture and are produced cost-effectively.
- Undertake product testing required by the design and development department, issue reports and verify testing undertaken.
- Support the Quality Assurance team with fault-finding on product returns or quality issues.
- The role required understanding the principles of embedded software ideally able to programme in C/C+ with experience of real-time embedded systems.
- The Electronics and Systems Engineer will be able to read and understand electronics schematics
- Troubleshoot both hardware and software.
- Ideally able to develop circuit board designs in Altium and Eagle.
- Ideally, the Electronics and Systems engineer will be familiar with real-time operation systems and able to design PCBA for manufacture.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Electronics & Systems Engineer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.