Job vacancy - Software Developer
Position: Software Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
The Software Developer will be involved in the design and development of high quality products for the hygiene industries, these products will both be new developments and in market modifications. The Software Developer will be responsible for creating detailed project documentation including functional and non-functional requirements.
A large part of the responsibility of the engineer is to perform functional testing of software creating methodical test reports.
- Support project administration for both in market and new product development projects ensuring projects are completed both on time and to budget.
- Support hardware and firmware FMEA
- Developing validation tests for software
- Organise tasks and assign priorities so that they are completed on time.
- Ensure all designs are suitable for manufacture and are produced cost-effectively.
- Undertake product testing required by the design and development department, issue reports and verify testing undertaken.
- Support the Quality Assurance team with fault-finding on product returns or quality issues.
- The role required understanding the principles of software ideally able to programme in C++, C# .NET with experience of Xamarin.
- The Software Developer will be able to develop our in house applications for Windows, Apple and Android
- Ideally the Software developer will be familiar with real time operation systems and able to design PCBA for manufacture.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Software Developer, position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.