Job vacancy - Web Developer
Position: Web Developer
Location: City of London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Web Developer will work in collaboration with the company's existing Web Developer to bring new projects to life. You will work on building and developing the corporate website, as well as managing an existing portfolio of architecturally based client and project websites, ranging in size and complexity. You will create site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices. Produce clear, manageable and easily extendable semantic code. Create responsive/adaptive websites that are fully accessible and suitable for smart-phones and tablets.
- Build and maintain various bespoke CMS platforms.
- Managing Domain and Hosting solutions.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communicate project status and deliverables to HTA's managers, clients and to the team.
- Manage all project tasks, timelines and communications.
- Perform routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications, as required.
- Keep up to date with current industry trends and technologies and propose possible solutions.
- Proven experience of working in a similar Web Development/Programming role.
- Knowledge of all or some of the following:
- PHP - Object Orientated Programming.
- Laravel - October CMS
- HTML & CSS.
- Digital banners and html mailouts
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Web Developer, position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.