Job vacancy - Forecast Manager
Position: Forecast Manager
Location: Bognor Regis
Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 per annum
The Forecast Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining accurate sales forecasts, to be used for end to end business planning. The Forecast Manager will be providing robust planning processes, enabling efficient information, communication and decision-making pathways. Highlighting both risk and opportunities through collaborative working, whilst assisting the business in providing options or solutions to the team. Duties will revolve around Forecast Generation for long term, short term and contingency planning, ensuring thorough communication with key stakeholders at all times. Providing effective cover for the Head of Planning & Distribution.
- Engage in the wider planning activities as required
- Finding solutions to day to day issues or escalate for decisions on options as required
- Maintain a 24-month rolling forecast for all products at, weekly level, including NPD and forecast confidence levels.
- Chase through the information required to complete the processes.
- Challenge commercial assumptions.
- Drive the link with the Commercial team.
- Maintain a detailed 12-week, daily level, for supply chain planning.
- Maintain ongoing forecast accuracy improvements YoY.
- Encourage collaboration to improve their demand forecast accuracy and alignment with ours.
- Work with the Head of Planning & Distribution to drive process, system and accuracy improvements.
- Previous planning or forecasting experience within Fresh Produce or Short Shelf Life environment
- Experience of successfully working in a targeted environment
- Working knowledge ERP system
- Working knowledge of MRP system
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Post-training, this position will be office/home-based and subject to possible variation. Hours will remain 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Investors In People Silver Award status
- Company pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Discounted leisure membership
- Discounted vegetable box scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Approved training centre for Highfield qualifications
- Rapidly growing company
- Committed to Sustainability
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Forecast Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.