Job vacancy - Product Development Team Leader
Position: Product Development Team Leader
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
The Role of Product Development Team Leader, you will be mainly focused on leading the development of companies core commercial vehicle safety and efficiency product range with a strong bias toward electronic engineering. The Product Development Team Leader, you will also provide lead product design capability in the company's commercial vehicle product range and assist the Product Development Manager in managing new product design & development enhancing the Product portfolio and supporting the Quality and Standards Manager in improving the product quality standard.
- Manage and lead a PD team and support various tasks in the PD section.
- Support research and development of innovative technologies and products.
- Requirements and engineering specification creation.
- Review and approval of technical documentation.
- Supplier acquisition, liaison and management & negotiation improving profitability.
- Lead product verification and validation.
- Product quality improvements and upgrades providing cost savings and implementing Total Quality Cost Management where applicable.
- Product technical support primarily to Engineering colleagues and internal customers.
- Preparation of detailed electronic schematics and component technical drawings.
To be successful in this role of Product Development Team Leader, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Electronics or mechanical product development experience.
- Knowledge of analogue and digital electronics including microprocessing, DSP, video signal processing.
- Knowledge of camera, optics, acoustics, LCD's and digital recording technologies.
- Knowledge of modern automotive electronics design standards and quality control principles.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Product Development Team Leader position, please apply for the role with your CV, and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.