Job vacancy - Service & Installation Engineer
Position: Service & Installation Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The Role of Service and Installation Engineer will be working for a leading manufacturer of high-security solutions for the custodial, utilities, finance, government, secure education and healthcare markets. The range covers, locking systems, doors and custodial furniture to provide a complete solution, where you will be responsible for the service and installation of the products across the UK.
- Be prepared to work on lock products when required, including service and installation.
- Supervise others, including sub-contractors, in, sometimes, pressurised situations.
- Willingness to work on large construction sites.
- The dexterity to use hand and power tools to cut, drill, tap, file and grind metal and wood.
- The ability to strip down and repair mechanical locks.
- The ability to fit locks into wooden and metal doors.
- Installation of doors, gates, windows, screens and safer cell furniture.
- The ability to read Technical Drawings.
To be successful in this role of Service and Installation Engineer, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Willing to regularly work away from home.
- Experienced in servicing and installation of high-security products.
- Experience of onsite fabrication, with the ability to resolve issues that arise whilst on site.
- Ideally Security Clearance Cleared
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Service and Installation Engineer position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.