Job vacancy - Business Development Specialist
Position: Business Development Specialist
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
The Role of Business Development Specialist, you will support our external sales team but will also work to generate direct sales where possible. The Responsibilities The day will be varied - from speaking with customers, to discussing strategy with our internal teams, to working with our external sales team on customer insights.
- Working closely with external sales team to coordinate any necessary face-to-face contact.
- Coordinating with internal teams to arrange the supply of marketing material, samples and arranging site surveys.
- You will have the responsibility to increase sales and showcase the Company's products to a variety of customer types, across a number of industries and sectors.
- Primarily, you will be responsible for liaising with internal and external teams, following up on leads generated by our Lead Gen Specialist and working with external Sales teams to generate sales.
- You will work in fast-paced environment to acquire new customers, increasing revenue growth for the Business Development Specialist.
- Managing a bank of existing projects that are live on our CRM system.
- Making outbound calls to prospects to qualify leads and to existing customers to follow up on live and future projects.
To be successful in this role of Business Development Specialist, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Selling within Construction or Transport Sectors.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Business Development Specialist position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.