Job vacancy - Group Marketing Executive
Position: Group Marketing Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
The Role of the Group Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the Group Marketing Manager in all marketing activities and administration to execute the marketing plans in line with strategic corporate direction. This includes creating case studies, organising, and attending trade event, creating marketing collateral, and responding to customer requests for marketing support.
- Support the Marketing Manager in all areas of the marketing mix.
- Research market intelligence and trends, industry reports and competitor behavior.
- Update and create marketing collateral including catalogs, brochures, videos and POS.
- Provide and support the Digital Marketing Executive with web content.
- Provide content and support with email communications.
- Brief specific SEO work related to 'owned' products.
- Provide content for social media channels.
- Support external sales teams to ensure they have the tools available to uphold Brigade's corporate identity.
- Briefing and managing internal/external agency support as necessary.
To be successful in this role of Marketing Executive, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- A-level or equivalent standard of education; English grammar and good writing style needs to be particularly strong
- CIM Professional Certificate preferred but not essential.
- At least 1-2 years previous marketing experience.
- Experience within a B2B marketing environment is ideal but not essential.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Marketing Executive position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.