Job vacancy - Senior Technical Officer
Position: Senior Technical Officer
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
The Role of Senior Technical Officer, you will provide accurate and timely support across a market-leading portfolio of EWI and rain screen façade products and systems, collaborating with colleagues in all areas of the business. As the Senior Technical Officer, you will provide effective technical communication at all levels in person as well as by phone, email, and virtual platforms such as 'Teams' and 'Zoom'.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone calls and e-mails, communicate the response and update the CRM system.
- Communicate external leads to customer-facing teams.
- Undertake thermal and design calculations.
- Undertake and deliver accurate system specifications.
- Provide designs using AutoCAD, Solidworks and Revit (BIM).
- Support the technical development of the customer-facing teams.
- Manage document control processes.
- Arrange for samples to be produced and dispatched as required.
- Deal with technical queries from trade counter customers.
- Participate in conference calls, in-person meetings and virtual meetings with customers.
- Assist in the maintaining of the ISO audit folders for the technical content.
- Arrange fixing 'pull out' tests for clients and customers.
To be successful in this role of Senior Technical Officer, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Good understanding of construction methods and building regulations.
- Experience in a similar role in EWI systems and/or rain screen façade systems.
- Knowledge of construction design software (AutoCAD, Solidworks and Revit)
- Experience using Visio/CAD/Solidworks
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Senior Technical Officer position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.