Job vacancy - People Business Partner
Position: People Business Partner
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
The Role of People Business Partner, you will provide expert HR business partnering, support and advice to a given business area in turn helping to ensure that our people are highly engaged, high performing and work well together to deliver goals. As the People Business Partner, you will work on and lead key people projects, whilst leading on day-to-day HR issues, employee relations, and supporting managers where required with succession planning, talent pipeline, and management development, with a key focus on driving a high-performance culture.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with relevant business leaders and professionals ensuring they are coached and fully supported
- Actively contribute to the creation of the people strategy and assist in ensuring its translation into respective business areas.
- Drive the delivery of key People projects that improve organisation, team, and individual effectiveness to support business growth and transformation
- A trusted advisor to the relevant functional leaders and their teams, providing and identifying effective solutions to people issues ensuring a balance between individual and business needs
- Work with the relevant functional leaders to translate their business requirements into effective HR practices and deliver people solutions, maintaining alignment to the overall people strategy and company goals.
- Provide coaching and commercially focussed advice and support to Leaders, Managers, and employees on the practical implementation of HR practice and employment legislation, for the full employee lifecycle, to ensure compliance and consistency
- Responsible for the full case management (absence and disciplinary to restructuring, and consultation) for your relevant functional areas, and supporting the wider HR team where necessary
To be successful in this role of People Business Partner, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5 Qualification.
- Experience in a generalist HR role.
- Previous experience of owning and driving HR projects.
- Experience of advising and coaching Line Managers and employees.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the People Business Partner position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.