Job vacancy - Senior Buyer
Position: Senior Buyer
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 per annum
The Role of Senior Buyer, you will ensure effective and efficient coordination of purchasing operations whilst maintaining a focus on cost, quality, and value. As the Senior Buyer, you will effectively manage accurate material procurement of components driven by the MRP/ERP system to ensure good stock control is maintained. Ensuring that daily objectives are not compromised through material shortages.
- Execute procurement plans ensuring all parts are delivered to specification at a negotiated price to meet both sales order and forecast demand
- Review MRP exception messages and make changes where applicable.
- Liaise with suppliers ensuring on-time delivery of material
- Maintain up to date standard cost with the ERP system
- Ensure effective communication of production needs and changing requirements to the supplier base
- Provide production with material delivery schedules that meet customer required dates
- To ensure effective communication with other departments and work together to resolve queries
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Report any security event or area of concern or perceived weakness
- Comply with all ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO14001 controls, policies and procedures
To be successful in this role of Senior Buyer, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience working within an electronics purchasing role.
- Experience of working with MRP/ERP systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of purchasing bespoke, manufactured parts including scheduled deliveries.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Senior Buyer position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.