Job vacancy - Factory Manager
Position: Factory Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The Role of Factory Manager is responsible for the management, coordination, scheduling, prioritizing & monitoring of the Primary Shop production requirements and activities to ensure all internal & external customer requirements are met. The Manager is required for developing and implementing plans to meet production targets.
- Ensuring the lean principles are embedded in the department and providing continuous improvement solutions
- Ensuring production efficiencies are communicated throughout the team and that they are met in line with staffing levels available.
- Ensuring staffing levels are reviewed periodically and action is taken to meet the forward production plan.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with Supervisor and Chargehands to ensure they are aware of production priorities and the schedule is being adhered to, in conjunction with the Production & Logistics Manager and the Factory Planner.
- Ensuring quality standards are communicated throughout the team and are always adhered to.
- Ensuring all health & safety requirements are communicated and adhered to.
To be successful in this role of Factory Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Be experienced in people management and leading a team.
- Have experience in lean manufacturing and will embrace lean principles.
- Understand production planning & scheduling.
- Understand ERP / MRP systems and have confidence in their ability to utilize our system (Syteline) effectively.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Factory Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV, and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.