Job vacancy - Sales Engineer
Position: Sales Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
The Role of Sales Engineer, you will achieve targeted sales in a specified territory via new business development, without ignoring the need for a high level of existing account management. Personal responsibility for the sales, promotion, selection, and marketing of the complete range of the company's products. To provide experienced technical and commercial support to all accounts, using the company's sales and marketing resources.
- Conduct negotiations and presentations in a professional manner to reflect well on the Company whilst always serving our interests with your best intentions.
- To profitably sell the company's products to the industry (using the Price Book discount structure and industry pricing knowledge and experience).
- Lead generation to happen through on and off patch activities.
- Follow up and closure of leads and all quotations within the territory.
- Organise and keep detailed records of customer activities, contacts, and actions.
- Prepare quotations, letters and proposals outlining the benefits of the company's products and services.
- Develop the existing customer base to maintain customer loyalty and improve sales.
- Manage all Accounts within the territory in an effective manner and with regular contact
- Identify new applications and/or markets that can benefit from using the company's products.
- Understand the complete range of the company's products to enable the optimum size and type of filter product to be recommended for applications.
To be successful in this role of Sales Engineer, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Has a background in a field sales role.
- Been responsible for following up and closing of leads and quotations within the territory.
- Sold into the Pharmaceutical, Fine Chemical, General Engineering, Lubrication Filters, filtration, pumps, Pneumatics or OEM industries.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Sales Engineer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.