Job vacancy - Junior Solutions Engineer
Position: Junior Solutions Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Job Title: Junior Solutions Engineer
- Assist in ensuring that our customers get the most out of our platforms by helping create web-based software solutions to meet the increasingly complex requirements.
- Assisting the CSI team in the requirements capture, prototyping and helping with the build (or buy) for complete solution deliveries.
- Work closely with customers to turn their business problems, requirements, and ideas into fully working solutions
- Hands-on role with some customer exposure exploring the underlying needs of the request, drawing out the end goals of the customer and adding value and features they may not have considered.
- Assisting in building prototypes and end solutions to showcase products which use various web-based technologies.
- Some digital creative and design skills
- Any exposure to backend languages such as PHP, Python would be useful
- Understanding of how to use databases
- Ability to learn technologies quickly from online resources
- Well written and spoken individual, proficient at communicating
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
ACS are recruiting for a Junior Solutions Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Junior Solutions Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Junior Solutions Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Junior Solutions Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Junior Solutions Engineer role you desire.