Job vacancy - Business Development Representative
Position: Business Development Representative
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Do you have strong organisational skills to properly plan your day and manage CRM systems for tracking your work? Do you have the ability to effectively communicate company's Software value/USPs? Do you have strong presentation and listening skills?
- Supporting the Account Manager(s) within their verticals to support sales growth and profitability.
- Inbound/outbound prospecting, lead/contact management (lead generation and qualification), pipeline building, market research and supporting campaign efforts.
- Perform research on assigned verticals and domains leading to the generation of company and contact data
- Leveraging existing accounts to understand customer and supplier companies, again leading to the generation of company and contact data.
- Daily email/social media outreach
- Lead generation and qualification in coordination with the sales and marketing teams
- Build pipeline and assist in exceeding sales goals
- Bachelor's Degree (Technical/Engineering, Business, Sales or Marketing preferred)
- Organisational skills to properly plan your day and manage CRM systems for tracking your work
- Ability to effectively communicate company's Software value/USPs
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
ACS are recruiting for a Business Development Representative If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Business Development Representative please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Business Development Representative It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Business Development Representative with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Business Development Representative role you desire.