Job vacancy - Engineering Coordinator
Position: Engineering Coordinator
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The Role of Engineering Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing first line call out and service support for the company's customers. You will poutine planned servicing and breakdown response for service contract customers and provide system measurements and troubleshooting for customers. You will be proactive in maximising sales of Service and spares products either by taking orders or converting the enquiry to an on-site sales visit.
- Assist customers with enquiries such as service intervals, spares, price, stock availability, and discounts. Legislative requirements.
- Administration work - issue of quotations, booking orders, planning, report writing, invoicing
- Liaison activities with the company's installation teams for retrofit project or upgrades.
- Management of sub-contractors for larger service work, such as bag changes
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Ensure our services conforms to all regulations and provide excellent customer service.
To be successful in this role of Engineering Coordinator, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Proven track record in field service activities.
- Experience with customer-facing role.
- Experience in the HVAC/dust and fume extraction industry.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Engineering Coordinator position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.