Job vacancy - Operations Manager
Position: Operations Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Role of Operations Manager, you will lead and manage the UK Operation Team including Transport and ILS services ensuring that targets in relation to activities, service, quality, and productivity are met at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service to a diverse and demanding portfolio of clients ensuring all forms of communication are fully utilised.
- Manage UK landside operations including domestic movements and warehouse activities including storage, re-working, and re-delivery of goods.
- Organise transportation activities from point of UK Port to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging services.
- Managing information accrued from UK port of arrival through to delivery, reporting to customers, suppliers & internal stakeholders.
- Booking in Deliveries in our UK Customer Warehouse systems including re-booking.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Responsibility for all required import documentation being made available to the customer / del point in advance of the delivery, via agreed medium (email, AXIS etc).
To be successful in this role of Operations Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience of UK road freight operations/Planning Processes.
- Experience of financial and P&L accountability including GM maximization and analysis.
- Previous experience in customer service and leading and managing a team.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Operations Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.