Job vacancy - Technical Product Manager
Position: Technical Product Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The role of Technical Product Manager is an excellent opportunity for an individual to take a key role in driving forward product management, new product development and technical expertise in our business.
The role will be based in the Marketing and NPD team at Hastings and the main duties will include:
- To identify, specify and evaluate new product opportunities.
- To project manage agreed new development projects.
- To work closely with Sales to provide full Product Management support.
- To manage the product lifecycle.
- To conduct market research & analysis.
- To identify and ensure understanding and adherence to relevant product standards.
- To work closely with the Marketing Services Manager on all promotional activity relating to products.
- To manage the company technical database.
- Monitor competitor activity and provide data to the Sales teams.
- Provide technical advice on the use and application of our products.
- To have Commercial responsibility for product sign off.
- To work closely with Marketing Services and IT to drive forward digitalisation in our business.
- Representation on relevant industry groups/committees.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Previous experience in a technical product management role or similar.
- A degree or equivalent in a Marketing, Technical or Product design-related discipline.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Excellent IT knowledge & understanding.
- Ideally experienced within the Electrical or Construction industries.
- Full UK driving licence.