Job vacancy - Infrastructure Software Developer
Position: Infrastructure Software Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Infrastructure Software Developer will be involved in the design, implementation, roll-out and support of infrastructure systems, to enable 24/7 HPC. As the Infrastructure Software Developer, you'll play a vital role in the support, improvement and ongoing development of our cutting-edge uniquely designed software, used by our scientific teams to analyse and enhance subsurface data.
- Design, develop, improve and support software infrastructure.
- Ensure efficiency, ease of use, reliability and scalability of core software.
- Develop and maintain libraries, shared components and technologies used for high-end geophysical data processing.
- Participate in design discussions.
- Participate in large-scale development and deployment projects.
The role of Infrastructure Software Developer offers flexible working.
- A recent Master's degree holder or higher in computer science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field (Ph.D. preferable).
- Previous programming experience
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Infrastructure Software Developer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.