Job vacancy - 1st Line NOC Analyst
Position: 1st Line NOC Analyst
Salary: £20,000 - £21,500 per annum
Job Title: 1st Line NOC Analyst
The successful candidate will proactively care for all company supported fleets to find issues, respond to anomalies detected by company monitoring systems and provide excellent support at all time to customers, passengers and colleagues.
- Handle queries and issues received from customers or end users to ensure they are handled quickly, either by phone, emails or live chat
- Manage daily support tasks by following set instructions
- Proactively monitor fleets to find issues/patterns to prevent, eliminate and minimize issues and system downtime.
- Guide and support "customers and end users"
- Working shifts on a 24x7 365 global schedule
- Escalate issues to the correct group, person or to the manager if needed
- Occasional site visits to troubleshoot and replace hardware, if required
- Report any issues to the manager
- Able to offer technical support to customers both over the phone, live chat and via email
- Able to guide end users through technical issues and configurations
- Knowledge of WiFi Networks and Linux an advantage
- Customer support experience is required
- Network troubleshooting and configuration an advantage
- Prolonged work in front of computer is required
- Flexible shift working is required, working as part of a global support desk
ACS are recruiting for a 1st Line NOC Analyst If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a 1st Line NOC Analyst please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a 1st Line NOC Analyst It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a 1st Line NOC Analyst with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the 1st Line NOC Analyst role you desire.