Job vacancy - Quality Technician
Position: Quality Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job Title: Quality Technician
As the Quality Technician you will conduct Quality Inspection of incoming purchased goods, last off tool samples and conduct AQL checks on assembled product and support Production Inspectors with best practice techniques of manual measurements. To provide functional expertise and guidance with CMM measurements.
- To conduct Quality Inspection of incoming purchased goods, last off tool samples and conduct AQL checks on assembled product.
- To support Production Inspectors with best practice techniques of manual measurements. To provide functional expertise and guidance with CMM measurements.
- To support the NPI process by conducting measurement studies including ISIR / FAIR's, Process Capability (Cap) and Gauge R&R. To own and maintain the library of customer approved golden samples.
- To own the calibration system and ensure measurement tools company-wide are calibrated or verified at defined intervals.
- To conduct daily production compliance audits and report findings.
- To support with maintenance and development of the company wide ISO 9001 certified QMS.
- To act as an advocate of Quality.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with high attention to detail, have a collaborative working style, delivers on results and has a desire to progress to the next level.
- Experience working at a company with ISO 9001 certified systems (or other industry specific QMS) would be of benefit
- A technical engineering background (HNC or higher). Industry experience not essential.
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Technician If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Technician please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Technician It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Technician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Technician role you desire.