Job vacancy - Parts Sales Technical Advisor
Position: Parts Sales Technical Advisor
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job Title: Parts Sales Technical Advisor
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working within an existing and highly motivated parts sales support team, this role will offer excellent personal development and growth with fantastic progression opportunities within the company.
- Working with and building relationship with our global client base and regional partners for all the spare parts needs
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone, face-to-face and written Communication
- Constructing written quotations utilizing ERP system as required and ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote) and proactively providing updates to customers where necessary.
- Recognizing sales opportunities and proactively seek new sales opportunities through promotions and special offers.
- Ensure the prices charged to the customers are in line with the company's objectives in relation to margin.
- Actively monitoring Parts Inventory to keep optimum stock levels for maximum parts availability while avoiding overstocking and obsolescence.
- The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling parts, ideally working closely with our internal service partners such engineering, procurement and other regional parts sales advisors.
- Working with other team members and service partner on continuous improvement projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Experience of tender process and the confidence to read through bills of quantities and tender documents will be an added advantage.
- Sales negotiation skills and positive can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate good skills in the use of MS Office in analysing and reporting data from our ERP system.
ACS are recruiting for a Parts Sales Technical Advisor If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Parts Sales Technical Advisor please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Parts Sales Technical Advisor It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Parts Sales Technical Advisor with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Parts Sales Technical Advisor role you desire.