Job vacancy - Salesforce Programme Manager
Position: Salesforce Programme Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annum
As the Salesforce Programme Manager, you will lead the divisional CRM domain of the Customer Experience (CX) IT pillar. The role will be responsible for delivering a multi-instance Salesforce suite and capability set across multiple business areas.
You will lead the overall programme with strong attention to strategy, implementation and delegation - effectively leading the programme, projects and management of their inter-dependencies, prioritising initiatives based on business value, effort and risk.
- Stakeholder Management - Partner with stakeholders across marketing, sales, service, project management, product management and finance to align on overall vision, strategy & goals. You will manage expectations and possess strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Business Application Development Programs - Partner closely with Salesforce Implementation Partners to establish the technical direction and success metrics, overseeing the development, evolution and execution of CRM solutions. This includes translating business priorities into robust and scalable CRM Systems and Architecture requirements.
- Scalability - Proactively identify & propose scalable features & functionality that improves CX, business process & overall UX.
- Organisational effectiveness - Develop a flexible and transparent team and culture which constantly engages with the business and vendors to ensure timely delivery and meeting business goals.
- Planning & Execution Optimization - Ensure clear accountability, targets, timelines and deliverables for the overall programme.
- Communications - Manage timely and succinct communications to leadership and across teams to ensure accountability and timeline management, presenting regular reports and updates.
- Enterprise Architecture - Ensure robust, streamline design and delivery of integrated applications, and overall responsibility of the CRM Enterprise architecture planning.
- Commercial Awareness - Own the divisional Salesforce licensing process and commercial negotiations, ensuring plan matches consumption, and cost-effective utilisation.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Salesforce Programme Manager role, with the following experience:
- 10+ years' proven experience with at least 2 full lifecycle Enterprise scale Salesforce projects.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details to understand and drive your program.
- Experience in management of project activities for a team of third-party consultants and other implementation specialists
- Familiar with project governance best practices in the areas of issue, change and risk management
- Demonstrated experience in planning & execution of activities required to deliver scope within schedule & budget
- Strong business/relevant industry acumen with the ability to build strong customer relationships, communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Project management experience leading diverse project teams (onsite and remote), managing stakeholder expectations, and interfacing with C-level executives
- Program Management Accreditation
ACS are recruiting for a Salesforce Programme Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Salesforce Programme Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Salesforce Programme Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Salesforce Programme Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Salesforce Programme Manager role you desire