Job vacancy - Marketing Executive
Position: Marketing Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Channels)
Location: Wimbledon, London
This company set professional standards for HR and people development. With hubs in the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Asia, there are more than 155,000 members, 25,000 students and a large number of employer customers around the world. Over the next few years the it will extend its reach, into new geographical markets in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
The Channel Marketing Executive is an important position based in London and is responsible for the successful delivery of marketing plans and activities to support acquisition, retention, and engagement through channel partners (and strategic partners). All marketing plans and activities will be audience and insight-led and delivered across key global markets.
- Support the Channel Marketing Manager to develop high-quality and innovative marketing plans to support annual targets for customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Work with the Channel Marketing Manager and regional teams to recruit, engage and retain channel partners
- Deliver insight and audience-led marketing plans, promoting the range of products and services
- Define, build, and execute customer journeys to optimize lead conversion and engagement
- Provide marketing and sales support to channel partners (and strategic partners)
- Support the delivery of marketing activities and assets by working closely with internal teams and external agencies (includes development of creatives, messaging, content, and customer journeys)
- Regularly report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, including customer, market, channel, and financial data. And use the insight to support the development of future marketing programmes
- Use Marketing Cloud to build and deliver emails campaigns and journeys to selected audience groups (includes identifying and selecting data and ensuring GDPR compliance).
- Support the Channel Marketing Manager to monitor marketing budgets and ROI, ensuring that invoices are managed in a timely manner
- Work with the wider marketing team to co-ordinate campaigns and optimize opportunities to cross-sell, includes converting selected B2C audience groups to B2B customers.
The job holder will need to exercise high levels of professionalism and interpersonal savvy to maintain and build long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, qualifications, and experience
Essential role requirements:
- A recognised marketing qualification or working towards one, e.g. CIM, IDM etc.
- B2B and/or channel marketing experience in professional services or a similar environment
- Experience of planning and successfully delivering marketing plans and activities across channel partners and/B2B customers
- Strong background in lead generation and conversion marketing
- Good understanding of basic marketing principles and evidence of marketing innovation
- Strong digital marketing skills, including use of marketing tools (e.g. email platforms, Google Analytics, marketing automation etc.)
- Commercial awareness and results-driven
- Experience in being able to work internationally and with an international mindset across cultures, geographies, and diverse customer tastes
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Executive (Channels). If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Executive (Channels) please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Executive (Channels). It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Executive (Channels) with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Executive (Channels) role you desire.