Job vacancy - National Account Manager
Position: National Account Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
As the National Account Manager, you will take full Accountability for delivering agreed business targets for the relevant customer base. You will develop long-term strategic business plan for channel / specific accounts, lead cross functional working to deliver robust DAVP (distribution, Availability, Visibility, Promotion) plans by customer and manage portfolio mix to maximise profit and value sales.
- Ongoing planning and management of promotions throughout the trading year providing supporting analysis where required - aligning to key events and ATL.
- Develop an integrated contact strategy across key accounts to develop relationships and unlock sales opportunities.
- Lead monthly account review meetings as part of the internal Business Planning Cycle providing insights on drivers of performance.
- Prepare for and lead customer-facing meetings as part of an integrated contact strategy.
- Lead quarterly internal business reviews (ICP - Integrated Commercial Planning).
- Gather key customer information, understand trading variables, build and negotiate subsequent joint business plans.
This position will be homebased - Covering the UK.
We would love to speak to anyone for the National Account Manager who has the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within a fast paced FMCG environment
- Demonstrable track record of achievement/willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Proficient in Power point and Excel
- Industry experience and wine knowledge (preferable - WSET Level 1 & 2)
- Full driving licence
If you feel that you have all the skills for the National Account Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.