Job vacancy - Telesales
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job Title: Telesales
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new clients by following up on warm leads selling our products and service that support the company industry
- Contact potential customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Arrange meetings where needed for the head of sales.
- Enter and update information in the database.
- Take and process enquiries in an accurate manner.
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Experience in an outbound calling environment would be a real advantage.
- Proven experience as telesales representative would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone beneficial.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
ACS are recruiting for a Telesales If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Telesales please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Telesales It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Telesales with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Telesales role you desire.